Nail Strengthening and Damage Repair from Within
If you wear gel nail polish on a regular basis or have peeling nails that split, the IBX system is for you. By penetrating beneath the nail, IBX fuses the nail layers together. IBX is applied once per week until the nail is improved, then every 2-3 weeks for maintenance.
What Makes IBX Different and Unique?
- IBX works inside the upper layers of the nail plate not on the outside like traditional nail enhancement products.
- IBX bonds to itself and not to the keratin in the nail plate, avoiding the brittleness that occurs with formaldehyde-based products.
The IBX Strengthening and Repair System
- Under gel polish, IBX creates a protective shield for the nail
- IBX reduces white spots that tend to occur with the use of gel polish
- As a Natural Nail Growth Treatment, IBX Repair is used to repair severe nail damage to set the stage for growth
- IBX toughens the upper layers of the nail plate allowing nail growth
- With multiple treatments fills up deep grooves resulting in a smoother nail plate
- Natural nail color and appearance improved
IBX with Your Gel Manicure
First treatment / 15
Subsequent treatment / 10
Individual Growth/Nail Rehab Treatment
First treatment / 50
Subsequent treatment / 45
All treatments include an express manicure and polish.
- The first treatment includes two coats of IBX.
- Subsequent treatments include one coat of IBX.